Wednesday, July 2, 2008

bodyless bliss



Last week's issue of the New Yorker had an article called "The Itch" about persistent itching and how our brains and bodies work - actually it's more like how our brains and bodies seem to work against us! I was so engrossed in this truly horrific account of one woman's chronically itchy scalp experience that I even forgot to read the cartoons printed beside the article!

I'm a bit distressed from reading about how much grief one's body could cause a person. This is my idea perfection - we're all floating fields of happy colours, there is no need to see a doctor ever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful.
giochi di frozen il regno di ghiaccio