Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hotel Experience: Teslin - part 4 (the end)

The sweat soaked bed I lay on was situated right by the window, save for the little gap between where the heat vent ceaselessly blew out hot air. I opened the window for some relief but when a breeze finally found its way into the room it was more like steam being forced out of a boiling kettle.

I think I was on fire!


The things people do in desperation - at 4 am I took a cold shower but relief was shortlived.













At 6am, the sun began to rise, I ran out to greet it, vowing to never be warm again.



2 comments:

megumi said...

this is freakin' funny. now, i can't remember, was that the same night the power went out too? something else to worry about... this is my favourite blog EVER

Unknown said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing.
giochi di barbie e la magia della moda