Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm in haven

Two weeks ago, I was given a very important assignment. I was asked to look after plants at an apartment while the owners went on vacation. I packed myself an overnight bag, excited about being useful! Well, actually I was excited about having this little vacation of my own.

When I got to the apartment, I saw one little plant sitting on the sill, looking very healthy and well hydrated. There were lovely little notes welcoming me and a beautiful big piano situated before a large window...I opened the blinds and it revealed a gorgeous view of the city! I realized that I was probably the one to benefit the most from my stay at the apartment.

I played and crooned every night I was there...it was perfect!

2 comments:

anik said...

Wonderful!

It seems though they left behind their grampa or somebody... he seems to be sitting in the other room. (Probably he couldn't be trusted with watering the plant).

megumi said...

heehee. i'm happy you had a nice time. can i forward this to the plant owners?