Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the first time is always a little awkward


It's funny, I've been working on digital storytelling projects for the last two years - helping people make little movies using still photos and personal stories (take a look, they're really good!) I like to encourage people to share their experiences and be creative. Every time I'm part of a workshop, I'm always happy with what the participants come up with, and the stories are always fascinating to me. But for myself, I have a hard time thinking of what to write...even office birthday cards make me anxious. So this blog is for me to find something to say that I think will interest people and to practice expressing myself through words and drawings...maybe little animated movies if I'm feeling ambitious. Why not, right?

No comments: